a blog discussing politics, stock markets, and calculus.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day in the Life of Piper

I decided to go back to work about a month ago. I loved staying at home with Piper, but I also like to work. SO, I found a happy medium and only work about 3 1/2 days a week. Luckily I have found a great place for Piper to play when Ian and I are both working. Some days it is easier than others to drop her off "at school" (it sounds better than day-care, and hey, she gets to go on a field trip to the zoo on Monday). I enjoy my grown-up time, but I welcome the weekends I spend with my family. Anyways, this is a chronicle of the average day i DO get to spend with her.



1. i wake up to this sweet face!

2. we find silly things to put on our head

3. breakfast!!



------4. we terrorize daddy's fish

5. we play at the park!


6. dinner: including a show by mommy to incite laughter

7. meltdown! don't be fooled, it's not the first of the day

-------
8. piper tries to pull over toy box


9.splash time


-----------10. bed time, ahhh, hello glass of wine.








1 comment:

  1. Is she seriously foaming at the mouth during that particular melt down?! Poor pipiskins

    ReplyDelete